Gain visibility and know your customers with our supply chain traceability solutions
Monitor grey market activity and route-to-market with product traceability. Create a direct communication channel with your end-user.
Benefits of Scantrust supply chain traceability solutions
Establish product traceability and track movement through the supply chain
Monitor grey market activity to stay on top of product diversion problems
Identify, engage with, and gather data on your end customers
Why choose Scantrust for supply chain traceability solutions?
Gain visibility into your supply chain using QR codes, RFID, NFC, and others
- Apply and track 2D/QR codes, datamatrix, RFID, NFC, and low-energy bluetooth to products in the supply chain
- Associate products with custom data fields using connected packaging and create parent-child associations
- Smartphone app for staff to associate supply chain data with products as they move through the supply chain. Create downstream track and trace workflows
- Get more supply chain data from distribution partners
- Integrates with your ERP – SAP & SAP Traceability, Microsoft, and others
- Compatible with GS1, digital link, EPCIS
Track and trace products throughout the supply chain with the Scantrust Enterprise App
- A dedicated app for reading and updating product, case, and pallet associated data for supply chain tracking
- Product quality assurance, inspection, and authentication (anti-counterfeit) workflows
- Access for third-party (3PL) distribution partner workflows
- Administration of user scan tasks e.g. scan on arrival, and user role permissions management
- Distributor inbound & outbound inventory product tracking
- Returns management system
- Batch traceability data updates
Respond quickly to parallel import alerts and reports with customized dashboards
- Receive alerts for gray market activity, product diversion, and parallel imports
- Intuitive user roles, access, and permissions management
- Customized reports and alerts
How it works: downstream supply chain traceability with connected packaging
1. Print unique IDs on products or apply to packaging
IDs applied as labels or printed directly on products; applied as RFID, NFC; or even laser engraving QR codes.
2. Associate supply chain data to product IDs
Codes have supply chain traceability data checked and updated by scanning systems or smartphone apps.
3. Receive scan and interaction data from professionals or consumers
QR code, RFID or NFC is scanned within supply chain, by distribution partner, or by end-user.
4. Act on product route-to-market data
Reports and alerts trigger action for parallel imports, anti-counterfeiting, and customer engagement.
Lean on us: Scantrust solution specialists help you set the right approach for your business
- Printing, labeling, and design support for supply chain traceability project kickoff and operations
- Hardware vendor selection support for RFID/NFC tagging and inline scanning
- Global network of qualified technology suppliers including printers
- Supply chain traceability pilot project design support
Top brands trust Scantrust supply chain traceability technology
Uses Scantrust QR codes for product traceability and customer engagement.
Uses tamper-resistant labels with Scantrust QR codes to protect premium spirits and track route to market.
Uses Scantrust to improve global distribution operations.